понедельник, 18 июня 2012 г.

evaluation

To update the Brighton Fringe project I did A logo and few postcards designs. Client told that he wants to see more britis stuff, so I did a moodboard of what in my opinion is British. Mostly it was queen, Big Ben, Cabs and Doubledeckers. And a Union Jack. Also client wanted a logo in pop-art style.

So I begun with simple typography experiment in photoshop. I wrote a text with huge capital letters, and distorted it, so it looks more funky. I was inspired by comic art and especialy by Roy Lichtenstain work. I used bright colors to make it look poparty.

 For the Postcards I have chosen objects from my moodboard, created a doted pattern and applied it using screen filter. Then I changed logo colorscheme using union jack colors, so it al looks less funky and more british.

Комментариев нет: