среда, 13 июня 2012 г.

Final Evaluation

The aim of the project was to create a storyboard for the new Bond film title sequence. So I begun with doing research on different Bont idents from sixties and till nowadays. I also did research on different artists, who created them. The one I liked the most was Robert  Brownjohn because of his experimental approach and stylish typography. In my final one I was inspired by his work. I used the old sixties color palette and sans-serif typography.

So after doing my research, i found that title sequences gets viewer prepared, when the film itself begins. by telling an abstract story related to a plot. Thats why i wrote my own short-story aout Bond. After that I started doing my experiments with patterns, photography and illustration. I have chosen my best pieces and created a storyboard out of them. But they were rejected. Then I started to experiment with a photography
and came out with pretty nice results. I put them all in a storyboard, edited, to make them look more clear, and printed out.

About my design - I like the way, how I achieved result. I tried to use techniquec, that could possibly be done without photoshops in early times. It was very fun creating them, and they came out quite stylish.
Areas to improve - put more emphasize on quality, or try different techniques. Also the work requiers more neat typography, because current one does not look its best.

Комментариев нет: